Only 1 left!
A classic diode clipping circuit that provides up to 40dB of gain. It has a flat frequency response for a more open sound, and four switched filters give you independent control of bass and treble response with exact recall.
- Gain & level controls
- Switches (left to right):
- Bright/dark: boosts high frequencies at the input
- Clipping response: down = fuzzy full frequency distortion; up = cleaner, louder bass
- High pass
- Two position low pass
- True bypass
- 4.7"x3.7"x1.4" aluminum enclosure
- Power: 9-12V, 2.1mm negative tip (Boss style)